Corsair K65 LUX CH-9110010-NA, Wired, Mechanical, Cherry MX Red, Black with RGB LED’s
- 10 keyless design for easier travel and more room for your mouse. Media Keys-Dedicated multimedia controls. Macro Keys-All Keys
- Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminium frame for superior durability
- Advanced lighting control and large font keycaps deliver dynamic, vibrant multi-colour backlighting
- CUE support enables advanced macro and lighting programming for virtually unlimited game customization
- 100% Cherry MX RGB Red key switches with gold contacts for fast, precise key presses
CHOOSE YOUR ADVANTAGE
With virtually unlimited customization directly integrated into Corsair’s legendary construction, the LUX line of gaming keyboards is the key to breaking through the competition. Choose between three unique Cherry MX switches to match your play style, express yourself with programmable advanced lighting control and large font keycaps, and transform your gameplay with on-the-fly macro programming.
Loaded into a rugged aluminum body, Corsair LUX keyboards provide the ultimate experience for every situation.
THE POWER OF CUE
The K65 LUX RGB can have each key assigned its own unique backlighting color and intensity for virtually unlimited customization. When the action is fast and furious, microseconds count, and multicolor key bindings can put you in control of your game like never before. The intuitive and powerful Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) software makes it easy to set up sophisticated animated macros and lighting effects for a visually amazing experience.
|Waves and ripples
|Change any key on the keyboard to a color and brightness setting of your choice. You can create, save, and load custom patterns for your favorite games.
|Customize the color palette, direction, duration, and velocity, and have the wave flow across the entire keyboard, or just the keys you want.
|Cycle through multiple colors with your choice of speed and color palettes. You can set either the whole keyboard to scroll, or just the keys you want.
|Set up single-key reactive typing, or create a multi-key ripple effect. You can choose single-layer lighting, where keys light up as you type, or multi-layer, and have the keys change color.