CM MASTERBOX Q300P MICRO ATX DESKTOP CHASSIS; BLACK
- High Flexibility for System Building: The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations. On both side of the body you can install the I/O panel at the front, top or bottom.
- Clean Routing Space: Behind the motherboard tray, it offers 28mm wide and spacy room for hidden cable management.
- Edge-to-Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel: Show off your build through the full size transparent side panel.
- RGB LED fans: Two pre-installed 120mm RGB LED fans behind the front panel and RGB lighting at the top front can create an amazing lighting effect.
- Easy to Handle: Four removable handles make it easy to transport or carry your full system build to a LAN Party.
The MasterBox Q300P is your portable option in the line-up of the brand new MasterBox Q-series from Cooler Master. A series that might be small in size but excels in functionality and modularity without compromising on the thermal performance. Four removable handles and the Dark Mirror front and top panels makes the chassis easy to transport and stands out from the rest. Although the size wouldn’t tell, the MasterBox Q300P supports a standard ATX PSU which we don’t see often in the market with this size. Due to the cube design of the frame you can turn and rotate this chassis in multiple positions. The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations, three options at each side of the case. Two RGB fans are pre-installed in the front of the case. You can decide which setup and colour theme fits you best. The combination of the portable design and the unique exchangeable outlook makes the MasterBox Q300P the perfect choice for gamers and creative builders.
|Item model number||MCB-Q300P-KANN-S02|
|Device Type||CPU Case|
|Number of 5.25″ bays||2|
|Illumination location||Case fans|
|Motherboard form factors||ATX,EATX,Micro-ATX,Mini-ITX|
|I/O Port||USB 3.0 x 2,USB 2.0 x 2|
|CPU cooler height||15.7 cm|
|graphics card length||36 cm|
|PSU length||16 cm|
|fans diameters supported||120,140 mm|